Vicki Mckenna is mostly recognized as the conservative radio show host. And, her popularized works are her weekday programs in Milwaukee and Madison. Likewise, she has also been the host of her own show called Upfront with Vicki McKenna.
Despite the fame, the public is still clueless about most of her life details. Maybe she intends to keep it that way. And, if that is the case then, she has done a pretty good job at that. However, we have made all our efforts to find some facts about her you may not have heard before.
|Net Worth||Under review|
|Education||Beloit College and University of Denver|
Me and the brilliant (and adorable!) @michellemalkin! @FAIRImmigration pic.twitter.com/L53AWNCGgv
— Vicki McKenna (@VickiMcKenna) September 25, 2019
10 Facts on Vicki Mckenna
- Vicki Mckenna is an American radio personality. And, she is most popular as the host of several weekday programs and her own 4-hour show on WIBA-AM 1310.
- Her age is not known yet. But, if we make a guess based on her looks, she could be around 40 to 50 years old.
- She is yet to have a bio on Wiki. As a result, people don’t find it easy to get basic information on her. However, brief bios can be found on her over the internet.
- Moving on to her height, she seems to have a pretty average height.
- Her marital partner is Roger. And, she shared the photos from her wedding saying it was the best day of her life.
- She has not disclosed how much her estimated net worth as of 2020 amounts to. But, as far as we know, she surely might have amassed a good deal of wealth.
- Born and brought up in the USA, she is of American nationality. In the same way, she belongs to white ethnicity.
- She does not seem active on Instagram. No wonder, we could not find her Instagram handle.
- Talking about her educational background, she attended Beloit College and the University of Denver.
- She has a Twitter account.