Shaun Lintern is an English journalist currently working as a Health correspondent at The Independent. Prior to that, he worked as bureau chief for over seven years at Health Service Journal.
Lintern is best known for focusing the national center on patient security, quality of care, and direction within the NHS. Also, he covers the North East locale. Here are some facts you guys must know about health correspondent Shaun Lintern.
|Wife||Honey de G|
10 Facts About Shaun Lintern
- Shaun Lintern is married to his wife Honey de G who is a senior marketing manager. The couple has been married for a few years and enjoying each other’s company.
- Shaun Lintern’s age is unknown. He has not shared much information about his birthdate and actual age. By assuming, he might be in his thirties.
- Talking about Shaun Lintern’s social media he is highly active on Twitter with 41.3K fan followers. He has around 111.3K posts as of December 2020.
- Although Shaun Lintern is a famous personality he has not been featured on the Wikipedia page yet.
- Speaking of Shaun Lintern’s bio he is currently a health correspondent at the Independent. He was born and raised in the Midlands. Currently, he resides in London with his wife and a dog.
- Shaun Lintern’s net worth is not yet reported. However, being a reputed journalist, he must be making a decent amount of money.
- Shaun Lintern has not shared much information about his salary and earnings. According to ZipRecruiter, the average earning of health journalists is around $57,119 per year. As he has been working in the field for over a decade he probably earns much more than that.
- Prior to working as a health correspondent, Shaun Lintern also worked as deputy editor at ‘Your Leek Paper’.
- Shaun Lintern’s graduated from New Castle College in 2001. Likewise, he completed high school in 1999 at James Brindley High School.
- Lintern is specialized in investigative journalism.