Sara Evans Biography and Wiki
Sara Evans (born Sara Lynn Evans) is a renowned American country and western music singer and songwriter. She has conspired more than 20 singles on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts.
She is best known for her album ‘Born to Fly’ that was released in 2000, which earned her a 2x-platinum certification from the RIAA (Recording Industry Association of America) for consignment of two million copies.
Sara have released nine albums which include: Three Chords and the Truth (1997), No Place That Far (1998), Born to Fly (2000), Restless (2003), Real Fine Place (2005), Stronger (2011), Slow Me Down (2014), At Christmas (2014), Words (2017), “Copy That” (2020), plus a 2007 greatest hits package.
Sara Evans Age and Birthday
Evans is 49 years old as of 2020, she was born 5th February 1971, in Boonville, Missouri, United States. She celebrates her birthday on 5th February every year.
Sara Evans Height and Weight
Sara is a woman who is tall according to stature. She stands at a descent height of 5 feet and 7 inches. She also weighs a massive 134 lbs.
Sara Evans Husband
Evans was married to Craig Schelske, a musician and an aspiring politician. They met in 1992 where he moved in with him to Nashville. They tied the knot on 25th September 1993.
Their marriage was fruitful as they were blessed with three children namely Avery Jack (1999), Olivia Margaret (2003) and Audrey Elizabeth (2004). Later, after 14 years of marriage, she was divorced by Craig.
According to reliable sources, her representative revealed, “On Thursday, October 12, 2006 country music singer-songwriter Sara Evans filed for divorce from her husband Craig Schelske.”
Sara met and remarried Jay Barker, a national champion winner and radio show host. The couple tied the knot on 14th June 2008 in Franklin, Tennessee.
They resides together in Alabama, Evans with her three children and Barker with his four children; Andrew (1999), Braxton (2000), and twins Sarah Ashlee and Harrison (2001).
Sara Evans Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about her;
- Full Name: Sara Lynn Evans
- Profession Name: Sara Evans
- Age: 49 years (2020)
- Date of Birth: 5th February 1971
- Place of Birth: Boonville, Missouri, United States
- Education: Central Methodist College
- Birthday: 5th February
- Nationality: American
- Father’s Name: Jack Evans
- Mother’s Name: Patricia Boggs
- Siblings: Matt Evans, Ashley Evans Simpson, Lesley Evans Lyons
- Spouse: Jay Barker
- Children: Avery Jack, Olivia Margaret and Audrey Elizabeth
- Height: 5 feet 7 inches
- Weight: 134 lbs
- Profession: Singer, Songwriter
- Known For: Born to Fly
- Net worth: $16 million
Sara Evans A Little Bit Stronger
“A Little Bit Stronger” is a country song that was co-written and recorded by the American country music artist Sara Evans. It was released on 27th October 2010, and was among the songs that were listed in the 2010 film known as Country Strong.
It ranked #56 on the U.S Billboard Hot Country Songs chart in 2010 and #1 in 2011. The song was he debut Platinum-certified single by RIAA. The following are some of its lyrics;
Woke up late today, and I still feel the sting of the pain
But I brushed my teeth anyway
got dressed through the mess and put a smile on my face
I got a little bit stronger
Riding in the car to work, and I’m trying to ignore the hurt
So I turned on the radio, Stupid song made me think of you
I listened to it for minute, but then I changed it
I’m getting a little bit stronger, just a little bit stronger
And I’m done hoping that we can work it out
I’m done with how it feels, spinning my wheels
Letting you drag my heart around
Sara Evans Born to Fly
Born to Fly Evans’ third studio album that was released in October 2000 through RCA Records Nashville. The album constitutes four singles; “Born to Fly”, “I Could Not Ask for More”, “Saints & Angels”, and “I Keep Looking”.
The four singles were successful and reached the Top 20 on the U.S Billboard Hot Country Songs chart. The song was the most profitable album up to date. It earned her a 2x-platinim certification from the RIAA (Recording Industry Association of America) for consignment of two million copies.
The following is its Video;
Sara Evans Tour and Concert
- 10th July 2020 – Baton Rouge, LA, US at L’Auberge Casino & Hotel Baton Rouge
- 17th July 2020 – The Woodlands, TX, US at Dosey Doe – The Big Barn
- 18th July 2020 – San Antonio, TX, US at Expo Hall, Freeman Coliseum
- 24th July 2020 – Rocky Mount, VA, US at Harvester Performance Center
- 25th July 2020 – Hopewell, VA, US at Beacon Theatre
- 7th August 2020 – West Allis, WI, US at Wisconsin State Fair Park
- 8th August 2020 – St Louis, MO, US at Powell Symphony Hall
- 12th August 2020 – Aberdeen, SD, US at Brown County Fairgrounds
- 21st August2020 – Bremen, GA, US at Mill Town Music Hall
- 22nd August 2020 – Meridian, MS, US at Riley Center for the Performing Arts, Mississippi State University
- 27th August 2020 – Derry, NH, US at Tupelo Music Hall
- 28th August 2020 – Jim Thorpe, PA, US at Penn’s Peak
- 29th August 2020 – Washington, PA, US at The Meadows Racetrack & Casino
- 29th August 2020 – Washington, PA, US at The Meadows Racetrack & Casino
- 12th September 2020 – Hastings, MN, US at Rotary Pavilion at Levee Park
- 26th September 2020 – Kansas City, MO, US at Ameristar Hotel & Casino
- 16th October 2020 – Bonita Springs, FL, US at SouthWest Florida Event Center (CANCELED)
- 24th October 2020 – Lake Charles, LA, US at Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino
- 30th October 2020 – Oroville, CA, US at Gold Country Casino & Hotel
- 9th November 2020 – Tampa, FL, US at Country Cruising
- 12th December 2020 – Waterloo, NY, US at The Vine Theater at Del Lago Resort & Casino
- 27th March 2021 – Niagara Falls, ON, Canada at Avalon Ballroom Theatre, Niagara Fallsview Casino Resort
Sara Evans Greatest Hits
- As If
- Born to Fly
- I Could Not Ask for More
- Suds in the Bucket
- Saints & Angels
- You’ll Always Be My Baby
- I Keep Looking
- No Place That Far
- A Real Fine Place to Start
- Love You with All My Heart
- Pray for You
- Some Things Never Change
Sara Evans Songs
- Born To Fly
- Cryin’ Game
- Even Now
- Every Little Kiss
- Four Thirty
- I Could Not Ask For More
- I Learned That From You
- I’ve Got A Tiger By The Tail
- Love, Don’t Be A Stranger
- Need To Be Next To You
- Rockin’ Horse
- Show Me The Way To Your Heart
- The Great Unknown
- Tiger By The Tail
- To Be Happy
- Walk Out Backwards
- Why Should I Care?
- You Don’t
Sara Evans Net Worth
Evans has enjoyed a long career in the music industry spanning almost three decades. Through proceeds from her work as a singer and songwriter, she has been able to accumulate a huge fortune. She is estimated to have a net worth of about $16 million.
Frequently Asked Questions about Sara Evans
Who is Sara Evans?
Sara is a renowned American country and western music singer and songwriter. She is best known for her album ‘Born to Fly’ that was released in 2000, which earned her a 2x-platinum certification from the RIAA Recording Industry Association of America for consignment of two million copies.
How old is Sara Evans?
Evans is 49 years old as of 2020, she was born 5th February 1971, in Boonville, Missouri, United States.
How tall is Sara Evans?
She stands at a descent height of 5 feet and 7 inches. She also weighs a massive 134 lbs.
Is Sara Evans married?
Yes, she is currently married to Jay Barker, a national champion winner and radio show host. The couple tied the knot on 14th June 2008 in Franklin, Tennessee.
How much is Sara Evans worth?
She has an approximate net worth of $16 million. This amount has been accrued from her career in country music.
How much does Evans make?
Her salary is still under review
Where does Sara live?
She is a resident of Mountain Brook, Alabama, USA, we shall upload pictures of her house as soon as we have them.
Is Evans dead or alive?
She is alive and in good health. There have been no reports of her being sick or having any health-related issues.