Sally Lockwood is a professional Journalist. She is best known as the news reporter for ‘Sky News’ bases in Manchester. Moreover, she is a multilingual personality and speaks French and Italian.
Furthermore, she runs a Twitter account under the name @sallylockwood with over 6,000 followers online.
10 Facts of Sally Lockwood
- Sally Lockwood is a professional Journalist.
- Her wiki doesn’t provide us with the information on her birthday.
- At the moment we don’t know her exact age, however, judging from her pics, she seems to be in her early 30’s.
- Concerning her early life, she was born and raised in England by her parents. Also, she holds British nationality.
- Regarding her educational background, not much has been revealed to this date yet.
- Looking into her personal life, she has managed to keep the information of her personal life a secret from the media so far.
- The journalist is best known as the news reporter for ‘Sky News’ bases in Manchester.
- Sally is also quite active on Twitter under the name @sallylockwood with over 6,000 followers online.
- The news reporter stands tall at a considerable height. However, the details on her body measurements are still unavailable.
- According to various media sources, her current net worth in the market is under review.
I would definitely have packed more when I went on holiday 2 weeks ago if I’d known I’d end up at work in #Italy on #lockdown pic.twitter.com/BlYdl3wMer
— SallyLockwood (@sallylockwood) March 18, 2020