Rocco Carley is an American footballer who used to play from the team Oregon State Beavers. He is currently kicked out of the team for his racist actions and comments.
Quick Facts: Rocco Carley
|Age||20-25 years old|
|Height||6 Feet 5 inches (1.98m)|
|Profession||Former Footballer from Oregon State|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
Rocco talked about the sensitive ongoing issue of racism in America. He couldn’t make his fans to agree on his tweets. Moreover, his tweets turned out to be offensive to the public. Also, his coach decided him to fire from the team for his unacceptable behaviors.
The exact tweet is not on board for now. Also, the original account of Rocco is already been deleted. His words were probably against a certain group community. He probably thought he would look cool while suppresses the victims.
However, the comments turned out to harmful to himself. He probably lost his sports career. Also, he will probably need a new team to sign him which is more than impossible in the current situation.
— Jonathan Smith (@Coach_Smith) June 4, 2020
10 Facts about Rocco Carley
- Rocco Carley (born in the 1990s) is an American footballer. He played from the tight end.
- He was signed to the professional team Oregon State Beavers Football. His jersey number was 83.
- His age is not exactly mentioned. However, he seems to be in his 20s.
- Hs stands at about 6 feet 5 inches (1.98m). Also, his body weight is 111 kilograms.
- His nationality is American. He was born and raised in Oregon state.
- His parent’s details are not available for now. Also, his sibling’s information is not available.
- Rocco started playing football since his high school days. He played from Oregon since his college career.
- He was recently promoted as a professional player. However, he got himself kicked after a racist act.
- Rocco will probably not play this season’s NFL. Moreover, he is also facing hate comments from the audience.
- Lastly, his social media accounts have been deleted.