Paul Zeise is a popular American journalist. This journalist has a bachelors’ degree in Communications from Point Park University. He wanted to study further and later, he completed his masters’ degree in Journalism from Temple University. Then, Paul officially kicked off his professional career as a social worker.
His remarkable works include the Communications Department of NBA. In the year 1999, he started providing his services for the popular company named Post-Gazette. Since then, he has been working as a football beat reporter. His works in the year 2003 was very remarkable.
The Pac-12 will miss them https://t.co/eLkljKStyZ
— Paul Zeise (@PaulZeise) May 13, 2020
Apart from just football, Paul also covers both men as well as women basketball. He loves his work and is ready to continue his current job until the end of his life. Also, he is one of the reporters in 93.7 The Fan for which he has been very popular. He has been working really hard and is happy to continue his career further.
10 Facts About Paul Zeise:
- Paul Zeise’s exact birthday is not known. However, he seems to be in his fifties.
- We do not know anything about his height, weight, and other body measurements.
- He is an American who was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He has spent his entire life there.
- Professionally, he is well-known as a journalist who has been currently providing his services for 93.7 The Fan
- He hasn’t shared anything about his parents and siblings because he believes to keep his private life away from his professional career.
- The estimated net worth of Paul is currently being investigated.
- We do not know about his current relationship or marital status.
- It is believed that he completed all of his education in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- He is available only on his Twitter account.
- In fact, he has been able to gain more than 30.8 thousand followers on his official Twiter account.