A former member of the Virginia Cavaliers for four-season who led the Atlantic Coast Conference, Olamide Zaccheaus is an American football wide receiver who is currently playing for Atlanta Falcons of the National Football League (NFL).
Recently, it is reported that Falcons wide receiver Olamide has exited the team’s Week 12 match against Raider due to a toe injury. Moreover, his return t that team is still questionable being aware that Atlanta is extremely thin at the wide receiver position.
|Height||5 feet 8 inches (1.73 m)|
|Weight||88 Kgs (193 lbs)|
|Education||University of Virginia|
10 Facts About Olamide Zaccheaus
- Reportedly, Olamide Zaccheaus was born on July 23, 1997. Therefore, he is 23 years of age as of now.
- Olamide Zaccheaus’s birthplace is Plainfield, New Jersey, US. Thus, he holds an American nationality. He is of black ethnicity.
- An American footballer, Olamide Zaccheaus has already made his place on Wikipedia’s official page. However, these 10 facts will definitely help to gather information about him.
- As per his wiki page, Olamide Zaccheaus has NFL stats of 21 receptions, 368 receiving yards, 2 receiving touchdowns, and 3 total touchdowns.
- Regarding his education, he completed high school at St. Joseph’s Preparatory. Later, she enrolled at the University of Virginia.
- Speaking of his physical attributes, he stands at a decent height of 5 feet 8 inches (1.73 m) and weighs around 88 Kgs (193 lbs).
- On his verified Instagram account, he has more than 12.2k followers and 34 posts under the username @llamaday
- Besides that, he is also available on Twitter since January 2012. As of now, he has almost 5k followers and 887 followings.
- Talking about his relationship status, he may or may not be in a relationship as we’re unknown about her girlfriend.
- As of 2020, there is no relevant information about Olamide Zaccheaus’s net worth and salary. However, we’ll upload this tab once it’s available.