Norman Chan Tak-Lam, SBS, JP is a Chinese banker, treasury officer, and civil servant who was born in 1954. Chan is the current Chief Executive of the Hong Kong Monetary Authority, a post he has held since 1 October 2009, when his predecessor, Joseph Yam, stepped down. Chan formerly worked for Standard Chartered Bank as Regional Vice-Chairman and Director of the Office of the Chief Executive of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
Norman Chan Net Worth : $ 1.5 Million
Lets check out updated 2021 Norman Chan Net Worth Income Salary report which is given below :
Norman Chan ‘s Salary / Income:
Per Year: $ 4,00,000
Per Month: $ 32,000
Per Week: $ 8,000
|Per Day:||Per Hour:||Per Minute:||Per Second:|
|$ 1140||$ 19||$ 0.3||$ 0.05|
Norman Chan Wiki
|Net Worth||$1.5 Million|
|Date Of Birth||1954-01-01|
|Place Of Birth||Hong Kong|
|Occupation||Treasury official, Civil servant|
|Work Position||Chief Executive of the Hong Kong Monetary Authority|
|Nicknames||Norman Chan, Chan, Norman|
Norman Chan FAQ
- How did Norman Chan get so rich?
- What is Norman Chan Earning per day ?
- Lets check out Norman Chan Wife / Husand Net Worth ?
- How much does Norman Chan make per day?
- How much Norman Chan Net Worth ?
- How Norman Chan become rich ?
- How does Norman Chan make money ?
- What is Norman Chan Income ?
- How much Norman Chan Salary ?
- How old is Norman Chan Age ?
- How tall is Norman Chan Height ?