Michelle Lilienthal is mostly recognized as the ex-wife of Jacob Frey. She is also a four times Olympics trial qualifier in marathon.
|Age||38 Years Old|
|Education||University of Wisconsin|
Formerly, Michelle was a member of the Team USA Minnesota. Recently, she has been qualified for the 2020 trials. She has run in Twin cities Marathon and also in Garry Bjorklund in Duluth Half Marathon.
Currently, she is working at Apple incorporation in education sales and assist in training and also in tech support.
10 Facts – Michelle Lilienthal
- Born in the year 1982, Michelle is 38 years of age. Her exact birthday is not known.
- Michelle stands at an impressive height and has a well-maintained figure even after giving birth. Her exact weight and height details are not published yet.
- She has earned some money and net worth. However, she has not published her income details to the public
- Lilienthal is a married woman. She is married to Marc Halverson. The couples met in 2014 in the race Beach to Beacon. They dated for some years before getting married.
- Previously, she was married to Jacob Frey. The couple got married in 2010. But the couples separated in the year 2014.
- Michelle is blessed with a child with her husband Marc. We could not find more details about her child.
- Her ex-husband, Jacob Frey is currently the mayor of Minneapolis, Minnesota. He is now married to Sarah Clarke.
- Michelle completed her education from the University of Wisconsin.
- Lilienthal played volleyball during her junior high school. However, after her father convinced her for running during her sophomore year in high school she ran cross country. From then she has never turned back and is one of the top female marathon runners.
- Michelle is not seen as active on social media apps. However, she has an Instagram account with 919 followers. But her account is private.