Margo Hayes is a professional rock climber from America. She was born in Boulder, Colorado. Currently, she is just 21 years old but is very successful in her career. She has achieved a lot in this early phase of her career. She is the first woman to climb a route graded 9a+ in La Ramiba, Spain. She has also won a few championships. Some of those include Bouldering and Lead Climbing events at the World Youth Championships.
Before starting climbing, Margo was a gymnast. She did her gymnastic training back in her home town. She began climbing when she was just 10 years old. She participated in her first championship in the 2015 Youth World Championships in 2015. Since then, there was no looking back as she has won a lot of titles to date.
|Age||21 years old|
|Net Worth||$2 million USD|
10 Facts about Margo Hayes
- Margo Hayes was born in 1998 in Boulder, Colorado, the United States.
- She celebrates her birthday every year on the 11th of February. Her birth sign is Aquarius.
- As of 2020, Margo is 21 years old.
- She was born and raised in Boulder alongside her siblings. However, the details about her parents and other members of the family are yet under review.
- By profession, she is a rock climber.
- Being a rock climber, she has a decent height. However, the exact height numbers are not out on the web yet.
- As of now, Margo is single as she has not spoken anything about her relationship.
- She is American by nationality and belongs to the white ethnic group. Moreover, she follows Christianity as her religion.
- Margo is active in social media as well. In fact, she has 224k followers on her Instagram.
- Being a professional climber, she earns a good sum of money. She has an approximate net worth of $2 million USD.