Laura Ritter Allio is the former wife of Michael Allio from Bachelor in Paradise. They were together from 2012 to 2019 and had a son James Allio together.
Michael Allio is better known as the Bachelorette contestant trying to win over Katie Thurston’s heart last year. He will try to find a lasting connection in this year’s season of Bachelor in Paradise. Fans are rooting for the single dad.
According to Distractify, Allio will succeed in the upcoming season of Bachelor in Paradise as he is rumored to find love the year. Unconfirmed rumors suggest Michael will walk away with former Bachelor contestant Danielle Maltby as a couple.
However, Allio had a major heartbreak in his love life in 2019 when he lost his wife and mother of his child, Laura Ritter Allio, to breast cancer, according to The Sun.
The single father who loves his son James and advocates for people living with breast cancer has been poured with love from the fans.
Let us learn more about Michael Allio’s wife, Laura Ritter Allio, and take a closer look at ten facts about the couple you probably do not know.
|Date of Birth||April 1, 1985|
|Passed Away||January 23, 2019|
|Age||33 Years Old|
Who Is Laura Ritter Allio, Michael Allio Wife?
Laura Ritter Allio is the late wife of The Bachelorette star Michael Allio.
She passed away due to breast cancer back in 2019, leaving behind Michael and their son James according to The Sun.
Laura used her illness as a platform to advocate for people living with breast cancer and inspire them positively. According to her bio on Michael’s website, she fought against the illness for two years but sadly lost her battle.
The couple met each other at Loyola University Chicago and married in 2012 after a few years of dating. They welcomed their son James on September 9, 2016. Laura was an encaustic individual who loved to impact her community positively. She had a passion for philanthropy and never missed a chance to give to her community.
Apart from social work, she loved spending time with her family and always kept her son and Michael at the top of her priority list. The family enjoyed cooking, hiking, and going on vacation destinations around the country.
10 Facts About Michael Allio And His Wife Laura
- Michael Allio and his wife, Laura Ritter-Allio, were married for seven years from 2012 to 2019, when she passed away.
- She was 33 years old at that time. She was born on April 1, 1985, and passed away on January 23, 2019.
- The couple had met while studying at Loyola University Chicago around the mid-2000s. They dated for many years before getting married in 2012.
- Laura and Michael share a son named James together. He was born on September 9, 2016, and is currently being raised by his single father.
- Michael often shares images of Laura on his Instagram account. He is also seen sharing many pictures of his son James on the picture-sharing social media platform.
- She always had a passion for philanthropy and never missed any opportunity to give back to the community and make a positive impact.
- She was diagnosed with breast cancer just a few months after the couple welcomed their son, but Laura never gave up despite being diagnosed with breast cancer. Instead, she used her illness as a platform to raise awareness of the disease among other victims and help support them during their hardship.
- Michael established the L4 project to carry Laura’s legacy by supporting the families and victims battling the illness financially, emotionally, and in every other form needed.
- Michael’s L4 project works on ensuring the families and victims of cancer are not alone and always have a network of support around them during their hardship.
- Michael is now trying to find a lasting connection in Bachelor In Paradise this season and is said to succeed as he is rumored to walk away with Danielle Maltby as a couple, according to Distractify.
Who Is Michael Allio Wife?
Michael Allio was married to his wife Laura Ritter-Allio for seven years from 2012 to 2019.
What Happened To Michael Allio’s Wife Laura?
Michael Allio’s wife Laura passed away from breast cancer after fighting with the disease for two years.
What Type Of Cancer Did Michael’s Wife Laura Had?
Michael’s wife Laura was diagnosed with Breast Cancer in 2017.
Will Michael Allio Find Love In Bachelor In Paradise?
Michael Allio walks away with Danielle Maltby as a couple from Bachelor In Paradise.