Jessica Frey is an American actress as well as a singer known for her work in the movies Killing Baldacci (2016), The Characters (2016), and Basic Witch (2016).
|Height||5 feet 3 inches|
Jessica is an American native who was born in the year 1992. She is a very talented actress. Besides acting, she also has good singing and dancing skills. In fact, she took professional singing classes when she was in high school. Currently, she is working on the upcoming TV mini-series named Found Women where she is playing role as Katharina von Bora.
10 facts about Jessica Frey
- Jessica Frey was born in the United States of America and she is from the early 90s.
- Frey is 27 years of age as of 2020. However, we don’t have the information about her exact birthplace and birth date.
- Jessica holds American citizenship and her ethnicity is White. Also, her religion is Christianity.
- Jessica is a famous actress but she is yet to own her dedicated Wiki page. However, there are a lot of sources that provide information about Jessica.
- Frey has a good looking body and she has a decent height as she stands 5 feet 3 inches tall. Also, she has long brown eyes and her dimples make her look very cute.
- Frey’s debut was with the 2010 movie Waves where she did the role of Norah. To date, she has been in a total of 15 movies.
- Being one of the successful actresses, we can assume Frey has a good sum of money. However, her exact net worth is yet under review.
- The information about her boyfriend or any of her relationship is not on the web yet.
- Jessica uses various social media platforms where she frequently uploads her photos and communicates with her fans.
- In fact, there are around 1.2k followers on her Instagram account.