Jennifer Soo is an American actress. Popularly recognized for playing the role of Laura in the 2018 drama film For Lizzy, the actress has managed to gain popularity amongst the audiences.
While Jennifer is still marking her space in the entertainment industry, there is still so much you don’t know about the actress. Keep on reading to find out more about the actress Jennifer Soo.
10 Facts On Jennifer Soo
- Jennifer Soo has managed to keep her birth date private to her and her close ones. But, looking at her pictures we can clearly assume that the actress is in her 30s.
- While we don’t have the exact measurements as to how tall Jennifer Soo is, going through her photographs we can state that the actress has an average height.
- On October 13, 2015, Jennifer Soo got married to her then-boyfriend, Jordan. The couple has been living in a harmonious relationship ever since.
- Talking about her social media engagement, the actress has a pretty active Instagram account. She has a total of 829 followers. Jen also has a Twitter account with a total of 342 followers.
- Besides her role in the drama movie For Lizzy, the actress has also made appearances in the musical comedy Mango Sticky Rice and comedy-drama Master of Divinity.
- On top of being a skilled actress, Jennifer also has immense talent as a producer.
- Following her 5 years of marriage with her husband Jordan, the couple has recently welcomed their newborn baby. The actress had even shared the good news on her Instagram account.
- With being featured in multiple movies, Jennifer sure does make a good living. But, her net worth is yet to be calculated as of 2020.
- In her spare time, the actress enjoys taking a walk in nature and exploring the beauty with her husband, Jordan.
- The TV star has a very close relationship with her family. She has been constantly uploading pictures of her mother on Instagram. The actress lost her father in 2015.