Jaime Callica is popular canadian actor known for his roles in more than 30 popular movies and TV series including his recent appearance in the movie Upside-Down Magic and famous TV series called Ruthless. Jaime has appeared is several movies, short films, music videos and even worked as a Concert sound Technician.
Quick Facts: Jaime Callica
|Name||Jaime M. Callica|
|Age||Around 27 Years Old|
|Parents||Mother – Deborah Callica|
|Net Worth||Around a million dollars|
|Children||1 – Adopted|
|Education||Bachelors in acting|
Callica was born to a mixed Trinidadian, Chinese and Spanish mother and father in Toronto, Canada. But since, there is not a lot of information regarding the whereabouts of his father’s dissapearance, Jaime’s mother raised him on her own. Jaime is very popular on the internet with over 45k followers on his instagram account as @jaimecallica.
10 facts on Jaime Callica
- Jaime was born to a mother and a father in Toronto, Canada but his mom raised him all on her own.
- Since the matter could be personal, Jaime has not shared any information regarding what is the deal with his father and his whereabouts.
- Jaime is becoming more and more popular with every role he takes on and recently in 2017 he has been signed a contract with Samsung.
- Jaime currently lives in Vancouver with his mother since they moved from Toronto in around 2001.
- When Jaime was 13, he used to make custom mix-tapes and went on house parties and high school dances becoming the youngest club Dj of Toronto.
- At around 19, Jaime got into business and learned about making wealth by aquiring real estate through his business mentor attending many workshops and eventually bought two pieces of real estate which he invested further.
- From a very young age, Jaime used to sing and dance and later he pursued dancing until he was around 20 years old.
- He was doing quite well with his dancing career but he it got destroyed when he got into a car accident where he was hit badly by a drunk driver making him unable to even walk.
- After the accident, Jaime thought about it and soon decided he would pursue acting as a career since he had experience being a back up dancer and actor in various movies prior.
- His acting career started in his high school where he trained with a popular coach of acting named Andrew Mcilroy in the western part of Canada at British Columbia.