Disney’s Ferdia Shaw is a child actor. He is recently famous for his performance in his new movie, Artemis Fowl.
|Birthday||June 29, 2004|
|Age||15 Years old|
|Parents||Colin Shaw, Lucy Glendinning|
|Siblings||Tiernan, Maeve Shaw|
Furthermore, Artemis Fowl is a Disney + movie which released worldwide on June 12, 2020. The film was first intended to be released in theatres only. However, the situations turned out to be different.
With a budget of $125million, the film is based on sci-fi fantasy adventures. As a matter of fact, it was already decided in 2017 that, Ferdia will debut through this film.
However, he has previously performed in a show, Entertainment Tonight Canada. Following his grandfather’s footsteps, he also pursued his career in acting.
10 Facts About Ferdia Shaw
- Disney’s Ferdia Shaw is an Irish child actor who played the role of Artemis Fowl II in the sci-fi movie Artemis Fowl.
- He is currently 15 years old. And, he was born on June 29, 2004. According to his birthdate, his zodiac sign is Cancer.
- Born and raised in Dublin, Ireland, he is an Irish citizen. His ethnicity, for now, isn’t available on the internet.
- Artemis Fowl actor, Ferdia comes from a family who is involved in the acting profession for decades. His grandfather, Robert Shaw was a famous actor in his generation.
- He was born to parents, Colin Shaw and Lucy Glendinning. Talking about siblings, he has an older brother named Tiernan Shaw and an older sister named Maeve Shaw.
- Obviously, the 15 years old child actor, Ferdia doesn’t have a girlfriend. Also, it’s not the age for him to be falling in love.
- His net worth in 2020 is nowhere to be found.
- According to sources, he loves reading sci-fi and fantasy books. Also, he is a great fan of Star Wars.
- He is a trained filmmaker as well. He learned the techniques as a Young Irish Film Makers member.
- Ferdia has an Instagram account.