Fekky is a British rapper and musical artist. He is best known for his classical grime music. The rapper is famous for songs like “Hot Boy, “Still Sittin Here”, and “Way Too Much.”
Fekky gained a lot of fame through social media. He usually releases his music on Youtube via his self-production company. Hence, he has acquired hundreds of thousands of followers on social media of all sorts.
Born and raised in Lewisham, London, Fekky was passionate about grime music ever since his childhood. Raise among the Lewisham traditional grime artists, it is not a wonder that he was also destined to be one. The rapper was brought to the spotlight by the famous rapper, Kanye West at London Brit Awards in 2015. He has been pretty consistent with his music ever since. Here is everything you need to know about him.
10 Facts on Fekky
- Fekky is a British rapper and musical artist who is best known for electronic grime music which is heavily practiced in London.
- Moreover, Fekky is currently 33 years old. He was born in Lewisham, South London, England.
- The rapper celebrates his birthday on April 21 every year with his friends and family. Also, his zodiac sign is Taurus.
- As of now, Fekky doesn’t have a girlfriend. He is single and not dating anyone.
- As the rapper has not disclosed his real name yet, people speculate that Fekky is his real name.
- Moving on, he is quite famous on social media. The rapper has over 35k followers on Twitter.
- Also, his Instagram account comprises more than 130k followers already.
- However, the rapper’s net worth and salary are under review for now.
- Fekky came into the spotlight when he was introduced by Kanye West at Brit Awards in London in 2015.
- And he has made quite a name for himself to have a bio on Famous Birthdays and many more web portal sites.