Chris Bath is a journalist, television personality, and radio personality. She is known for working on TV shows, including Sunday Night, Dancing with the Stars, Road to Now, and more. Chris started her career in journalism in 1988 and has been involved in the field for over three decades now. She currently hosts the Australian network Seven’s 6p.m. news bulletin.
On her Instagram, she describes herself as a farmer as well as a keeper. Studying with a lot of dedication and passion as a student today she has become a very successful journalist.
|Birthday||May 13, 1967|
10 Facts on Chris Bath:
- Chris Bath was born as Christine Bath. Chris was born in the year 1967 on the 13th of May.
- Her birthplace is Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
- Bath’s nationality is Australian. Her age is 53 years old.
- Details about the journalisht like her height, weight, and body measurements are yet to be known.
- Who is Chris married to? Chris is married to Jim Wilson. She and Jim tied the knot in 2012.
- Chris was previously married to Denis Carnahan. She shared a son named Darcy Carnahan with Denis, as per her Wikipedia.
- Being a verified Instagram user, she posts quite often on her Instagram which is loved by all of her well-wishers. She has 28.1K followers on Instagram.
- Apart from Instagram, Bath is also available on Twitter which she joined in January 2012. She has 28K followers on the site.
- Chris currently works at Network 10 as a presenter. She joined Network 10 in December 2018 by becoming a part of 10 News First Weekend where she replaced Natarsha Belling. Earlier, she worked at ABC Radio Sydney.
- Talking about her net worth and her salary, she has not disclosed any information related to her assets or income.