Chika Yasumura is an Australian actress who rose to fame through the TV series Mr. Inbetween. She appeared in the show as the daughter of Ray Shoesmith.
|Height||4 feet 8 inches|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
Chika was born and raised in Sydney, Australia. She began acting at a quite young age. She learned acting by watching movies. Also, she appeared in various drama programs.
Talking about her debut, she made her debut through the TV series Mr. Inbetween. She auditioned for the show. Also, the creators found her to be the best match for the role. Also, she was quite excited to work with Scott Ryan.
Talking about the plot, Chika appeared in the movie as Brittany. The plot revolves around the father-daughter duo. Scott appears as a psychopath who can’t control his anger.
10 Facts About Chika Yasumura
- Chika Yasumura (born in the 2010s) is an Australian actress. She is famous for her acting in Mr. Inbetween.
- Her age is not revealed as of now. Yet, she is probably around 10-12 years old.
- Her height is not actually mentioned. However, she stands at around 4 feet and a few inches tall in height.
- Her earnings are not revealed as of now. Also, her net worth is under review for now.
- Moving on to her parents, their names are not on board. Also, her Wikipedia pages don’t include much information about her family.
- She is probably single now. At her age, she is much focused in her career and studies.
- She began her journey in the acting industry since 2018. Her debut project was Mr. Inbetween.
- She is also supposed to appear in the upcoming movie Peter Rabbit 2. The movie is supposed to be released in 2020.
- Scott Ryan and Chiya appeared in the TV series Mr. Inbetween as the best father-daughter duo.
- Lastly, she also received the best new talent award for her work in her debut project.