A professional football player, Chance Waz, has a tragic demise on 14 December 2020. At the time of his death, he was only 24 years old. With the news of his death, fans poured their condolence on social media.
Chance Waz was the rising player in the football scene. Being a Baylor University student, he played for the Baylor Bears and Lady Bears before his death. Know about Chance’s bio and the causes of death in the below facts!
Quick Facts: Chance Waz Death: Everything On Baylor University Safety
|Height||1.8 meters (5 feet and 10 inches)|
Just heard the devastating news about Chance Waz. I got to know his Dad, TJ, a little bit and this was my nephew and I with Chance after the bowl game in Orlando in 2015. Just a wonderful kid. This is crushing news. My love to his family. pic.twitter.com/805msfVduw
— Bravo Whiskey (@BGWithrow) December 14, 2020
10 Facts on Chance Waz
- Chance Waz was born on 8 November 1995. Sadly, he is no more with us. He passed away at the age of 25.
- He was a native of Pflugerville, Texas, the US, and American by nationality.
- What is the cause of his death? Chance’s death was first confirmed through the obituary made by the former linebacker Taylor Young on his Twitter. The reason behind Waz’s death is yet not disclosed.
- How tall was Chance Waz? he was 1.8 meters (5 feet and 10 inches) tall.
- Waz was a student at Baylor University. While studying, he was also flourishing his football career playing for Baylor Bears and Lady Bears. Sadly, his journey to his career has ended up so soon.
- Chance was also affiliated with the National Collegiate Athletic Association.
- Before joining the University team, he played at Hendrickson High School as a defensive back. Later, after completing his high schooling, he was signed by Baylor Bears in 2014.
- Chance never spoke much about his family. So, details about his parents and siblings are yet a mystery.
- He used to handle his Twitter account under the username @SupermanEra_3. Also, he was active on his Instagram account @chance_17_waz.
- As confirmed from his Instagram bio, he was in a relationship with a girl whose Instagram username is @_theylovecourtney. He mentioned the girl as his wife.