Carol J. Woliung, the ex-wife of the former professional baseball player from America, Pete Rose. Despite being related to a celebrity, though in the past, Carol is extremely private about her personal life.
|Full Name||Carol J. Woliung|
|Birthday||In the 1940s|
|Spouse (ex-husband)||Pete Rose|
|Children/Kids||Chea Courtney, Tyler|
As a matter of fact, Carol is a mother of two. Her son, Tyler is as private as her, but her daughter, Chea Courtney has been in the spotlight. She is an actress known for TV series such as Passions(1999-2002).
Carol’s 26-year-long marriage with Pete ended in the year 2011. Pete, who filed the divorce citing irreconcilable differences has not disclosed much about their divorce. Following the divorce, Carol continued to receive support from her ex-husband.
Her ex-husband, Pete is now dating the former playboy model, Kiana Kim.
10 Facts on Carol J. Woliung
- Carol J. Woliung is the ex-wife of the American Baseball Legend, Pete Rose.
- She married Pete in 1984 but divorced in 2011 after 26 years of marriage.
- She received financial support from her husband following the divorce settlement.
- Carol must be around 60-70 years of age. Her ex-husband, on the other hand, is 78 years old in 2020.
- She has two kids namely, Chea Courtney and Tyler. Her daughter Chea is an actress and a producer.
- Also, Carol has two stepchildren whose names are, Fawn and Pete Rose Jr.
- Carol used to be a cheerleader at NFL’s Philadelphia Eagles. Her ex-husband met her while she was still a cheerleader.
- Carol’s marriage with Pete Rose ended because of Rose’s affair that came out in 2009. However, they split on the basis of irreconcilable differences.
- Carol has remained extremely private following her divorce. And, her present marital status also remains a big secret.
- She is a White American.