Carlie Craig is a renowned American actress known for her role in Sideswiped, Big & $ave, The Crossroads of History, First Impressions with Dana Carvey, and Starsucker. Moreover, some of her theater acting credits include ‘Small But Fierce‘, ‘Reefer Madness‘, ‘Have Several Seats‘, and ‘Me! The Musical!‘.
She is highly popular for her amazing acting skills. Furthermore, Carlie is also the co-creator of Sideswiped, a comedy TV series.
|Birthday||June 12, 1980|
|Height||5 Feet 1 Inch (1.55 m)|
|Parents||Rocky Craig, Marz Moore|
|Education||Florida State University|
Wanna know more about the gorgeous actress? If yes then we would request you to read the article until the end. This article contains 10 interesting facts about Carlie Craig.
10 Facts On Carlie Craig
- Carlie Craig’s age as of 2020 is 40 years. Her birthday falls on June 12 every year and she was born in the year 1980.
- Everything about her professional career can be retrieved from her Wikipedia bio.
- How tall is Carlie Craig? She has a good physique and stands at a height of 5 Feet 1 Inch (1.55 m). Furthermore, information about her weight and body measurements is not yet revealed.
- She is currently married to Josh Server. We can see the couple’s pictures on her Instagram posts.
- Carlie is active on various social media platforms like Instagram and Twitter. She has a verified Instagram account with more than 22K followers.
- She is the daughter of a professional baseball player Rocky Craig. Similarly, her mother, Marz Moore, is a flight attendant for American Airlines.
- Carlie is the sister of professional baseball player Casey Craig. Moreover, she has 2 brothers and one sister. She is the step-sister of entertainer Mandy Moore.
- She was born and raised in San Diego, California, and is from an Italian-Irish family.
- Carlie completed her graduation from Florida State University with a degree in Bachelor of Arts in Theatre & Media Production.
- Her television credits include the HBO series ‘Hello Ladies‘, ABC’s ‘American Housewife‘ as Tara Summers, and Ben Stiller’s ‘Burning Love‘.