Baratunde Thurston is an American Comedian/ writer born on September 11, 1977, born on Washington who got huge popularity after writing various bestseller books. The writer is just in his early forties and has achieved huge popularity and fame from his amazing dedication and hard work.
|Profession||Writer and Comedian|
|Education||Philosophy from Harvard University|
Baratunde Thurston is active on Instagram with the username baratunde and has achieved huge popularity over there. Baratunde is hosting a regular video series on his IGTV during the coronavirus pandemic outbreak every Thursday. The writer lost his father when he was young and he has got an older sister. The writer has not given any information about his love life and he has kept it private.
10 Facts on Baratunde Thurston
- Baratunde Thurston is a famous American writer and Comedian born on September 11, 1977, and his books have become the best seller books.
- The writer is just in his early forties as of June 2020 and has achieved huge fame and success for his amazing work.
- The birth sign or zodiac sign of the autobiographies is Capricorn.
- Baratunde is very consistent on Instagram with 47K total fan following and over 1.1K posts.
- Mostly Baratunde shares about his lifestyle and gives various lessons on his IGTV.
- In April 2019 the famous writer was invited to the Ted Talks where he gave a speech on racism in a funny way and that video has earned 2.6 Million views.
- The best-seller book of the writer are Better than Crying, Keep Jerry Falwell Away From My Oreo Cookies and Thank You Congressional Pages, and much more.
- The writer did earn a degree in Philosophy from Harvard University.
- In August 2009 the writer did appear in a Science Channel which used to cover various scientific stuff.
- Baratunde’s writing career has been very smooth and it has been unobstructed.