Austin Chenge, an emerging political figure, had come under the limelight when he became the first candidate to make an announcement to run for the 2022 gubernatorial race against the current governor Gretchen Whitmer.
Besides, he is an entrepreneur, software company operator as well as a military specialist. Dive in to find out about Austin Chenge as we provide everything you need to know about him, including his Wikipedia bio.
Quick Facts: Austin Chenge Wikipedia Bio: Everything You Need To Know
|Education||University of Birmingham|
10 Interesting Facts on Austin Chenge
- Autin Chenge, who has never held a public office before, has challenged the current governor of Michigan, Gretchen Whitmer, with his candidacy announcement as a member of the Republican party.
- Who is Austin Chenge? He is the first Michigan GOP candidate to run for governor against Gretchen Whitmer in 2022. According to him, ‘Michigan needs a breath of fresh air.’
- Austin Chenge was born in 1986 in Nigeria, and his age is currently 34 years old. He graduated from the University of Birmingham School of Law, England.
- He is a decorated military specialist and has received an Achievement Medal as a Distinguished Honour Graduate. He scored a whopping 99.8% CGPA on active duty.
- Speaking of parents, Austin Chnege’s parents were Nigerian who moved to Grand Rapids, a city in Michigan, in 2008. His ethnicity is Nigerian-American.
- Austin and his family received their American citizenship in 2013, making his nationality American officially.
- Unfortunately, Austin Chenge does not have a Wikipedia Bio page. His net worth has not been publicized yet, but he has raised $200,000 for his company in England.
- Austin Chenge has not revealed anything regarding his girlfriend or wife, or children. He is probably in his peak career and doesn’t want to be distracted by relationships.
- We can find him on both Instagram and Twitter at ‘austinchenge‘ and ‘Austin Chenge‘, respectively. He has over 4k followers on both social media handles.
- As revealed through his Instagram post, he wants to remove ‘Black History Month’ in Michigan as he finds it unfair, offensive, and illegal. He wants to change it to #AmericanHistoryMonth.