- Source of Wealth: Ice hockey
- Age: 47
- Birth Place: Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta
- Height: 5′ 10″ (178 cm)
- Weight: 180 lb (82 kg)
- Marital Status: Married (Brijet)
- Full Name: Raymond D. Whitney
- Nationality: Canadian
- Date of Birth: May 8, 1972
- Occupation: Retired Professional Ice Hockey Player (Left Wing)
- Children: 3 (Hanna, Harper, Hudson)
Ray Whitney is a Canadian professional ice hockey player with an estimated net worth of $19.9 million.
Ray Whitney started his career when he landed a spot for the Western Hockey League’s Spokane Chiefs. During his 3-year stint with the team, the Chiefs won the 1991 Memorial Cup.
He was chosen by the San Jose Sharks in the second round, 23rd overall pick during the 1991 NHL Entry Draft. Whitney played for several teams such as Edmonton Oilers, Florida Panthers, Columbus Blue Jackets, Detroit Red Wings, Carolina Hurricanes, Phoenix Coyotes, and Dallas Stars.
Raymond D. Whitney was born on May 8, 1972 in Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta, Canada. He is married to Brijet and has 3 children.