- Source of Wealth: Ice Hockey
- Age: 44
- Birth Place: Laval, Quebec
- Height: 5′ 8″ (1.73 m)
- Weight: 180 lb (81.6 kg)
- Marital Status: Married (Heather)
- Full Name: Martin St. Louis
- Nationality: Canadian
- Date of Birth: June 18, 1975
- Ethnicity: French-Canadian
- Occupation: Professional Ice Hockey Player
- Education: University of Vermont
- Children: 3 (Ryan, Lucas, and Mason)
Martin St. Louis is a Canadian professional hockey player for New York Rangers with an estimated net worth of $18 million.
Martin St. Louis developed his skill as a ice hockey player when he joined with the Vermont Catamounts. During his stint for the Catamounts, he was named ECAC First Team All-Star and ECAC Player of the Year.
When he stepped into National Hockey League, St. Louis was offered to play for the Ottawa Senators for one season tryout period. Then, he signed with a two-year contract with the Cleveland Lumberjacks. When the people from Calgary Flames saw the way he played on ice, he sealed the deal between him and Flames in 1998.
After he left the Flames, St. Louis signed a contract with the Tampa Bay Lightning in 2000. He stayed with the team until 2013 and traded off to New York Rangers on March 5, 2014.
Martin St. Louis was born on June 18, 1975 in Laval, Quebec, Canada. He graduated with a degree in small business management from the University of Vermont. He is married to Heather and has three sons.