- Source of Wealth: Football
- Age: 67
- Birth Place: Kilrea, Northern Ireland
- Marital Status: Married (Geraldine O’Neill)
- Full Name: Martin Hugh Michael O’Neill
- Nationality: Northern Irish
- Date of Birth: March 1, 1952
- Ethnicity: Northern Irish
- Occupation: Football Manager
- Education: St. Malachy’s College, Belfast
- Children: 2 (Alana and Aisling)
Northern Irish football manager and former player, Martin Hugh Michael O’Neill has a net worth of $15 million. He is the manager of the Premier League club Sunderland.
O’Neill’s appointment as manager of Sunderland transformed the club’s season. Sliding towards relegation when he took over, O’Neill guided the side to Premier League safety. A childhood fan of Sunderland, the Northern Irish would love nothing more than to bring some of the success to the club that he has enjoyed elsewhere, notably at Celtic, where he won three league titles, three Scottish Cups and a League Cup. As a player at Nottingham Forest, he won the European Cup in successive years in 1979 and 1980. After more than a season out of management after his resignation from Aston Villa on the eve of the 2010-11 season, the Irishman’s £3m-a-year contract at the Stadium of Light has not affected his wealth.