- Source of Wealth: Singing
- Age: 45
- Birth Place: Baltimore, Maryland
- Marital Status: Married (Christina Marie)
- Full Name: Jonathan Andrew Nelson
- Nationality: United States
- Date of Birth: November 10, 1974
- Occupation: Singer
- Education: Baltimore School for the Arts, Morgan State University
- Children: 2 (J. Andrew II, Julianna Marie)
Originating from Baltimore, Maryland, Jonathan Nelson is an American singer-songwriter.
His first album that held the song “Healed” was written by himself. After meeting Donald Lawrence in 2000, he was asked to record the song. In 2005, the single became a gospel hit which earned him the 2006 Songwriter of the Year award from Stellar Award. Subsequently, he met Troy Sneed who produced the song titled “The Right Place”. It also became a hit just like his third song “The Struggle Is Over” which was also produced by Sneed. After signing with Integrity Music, his first album titled Right Now Praise was released. Subsequently, his second album Better Days was released in May 2010.
Jonathan Andrew Nelson was born on November 10, 1974 in Baltimore, Maryland, U.S. He attended Baltimore School of The Arts and later on, he enrolled at Morgan State University. Nelson is currently married to Christina Marie with whom he has two children named Julianna Marie and J. Andrew II.