- Source of Wealth: Restaurants, TV
- Age: 55
- Birth Place: New York, New York, United States
- Height: 5′ 10″ (1.79 m)
- Marital Status: Divorced (Stephanie March)
- Full Name: Robert William “Bobby” Flay
- Nationality: American
- Date of Birth: December 10, 1964
- Occupation: Celebrity Chef, Restaurateur
- Education: French Culinary Institute
- Children: 1 (Sophie)
Bobby Flay has a net worth of $6 million, is an Irish-American celebrity chef, reality TV personality, and restaurateur. Born Robert William “Bobby” Flay on December 10, 1964 in New York City, he had an early interest in cooking shown when he asked for an oven as his eighth birthday gift.
After dropping out of high school at 17, Bobby made salads at a restaurant where his father’s partner was so impressed by the boy’s skills, he sponsored his studies at the French Culinary Institute. After a brief stint at the Stock Exchange, Bobby went back to cooking and became a partner to his employer Kretchmer. He has made his fortune as an owner or executive chef at 10 restaurants including Mesa Grill (in New York City), Bobby Flay Steak (in Atlantic City), Bar Americain (in New York City), among others.
He has also appeared on many television shows like Iron Chef America, Boy Meets Grill, FoodNation, among many others. He has won many awards and has been inducted into the Culinary Hall of Fame.