Quick Facts Of Ashley Olsen
|Celebrated Name||Ashley Olsen|
|Birth Name||Ashley Fuller Olsen|
|Place Of Birth||Sherman Oaks, California|
|Ethnicity||Mixed of Norwegian-English-German-Italian-French|
|Awards||Best Youth Actress, 2019 CFDA Award for Accessory Designer of the Year and more|
|Famous For||Being an American fashion designer, businesswoman, author, and former actress and producer|
|Best Known For||For appearing in various television shows with her sister Mary-Kate until 2004|
|Sisters||Mary-Kate (Twins), Elizabeth|
|Brothers||Trent, Taylor and JAke|
|University||New York University|
|Net Worth||$250 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Acting, producing, merchandising, and fashion design|
|Body Measurement||34-24-35 in|
|Breast Size||34 in|
|Waist Size||24 in|
|Hip Size||35 in|
|Dress Size||4 US|
|Shoe Size||6 US|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
Ashley Fuller Olsen famed as Ashley Olsen is an American fashion designer, businesswoman, author, and former actress and producer. She began her acting career one year after her birth, sharing the role of Michelle Tanner with her twin sister Mary-Kate Olsen in the television sitcom, Full House (1987-1995), and after that, they starred in numerous films together. Some of her notable movies are Passport to Paris (1999), Our Lips Are Sealed (2000), Winning London (2001), Holiday in the Sun (2001), and in the television series, So Little Time (2001-2002). They starred in, Getting There (2002), When in Rome (2002), The Challenge (2003), and made cameos in Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle (2003). The last film she starred in with her twin sister was New York Minute (2004). Moreover, Ashley and her twin sister co-founded luxury fashion brand, The Row, lifestyle brand Elizabeth and James, and more affordable fashion lines, Olsenboye and StyleMint. They also co-authored a book, “Influence”. They are members of the Council of Fashion Designers of America. Ashley and her twin Mary-Kate’s success has been marked by their inclusion on every Forbes The Celebrity 100 list since 2002. In 2007, Forbes ranked the twins as the eleventh-richest women in entertainment, with an estimated combined net worth of $100 million. Forbes had the twins on their 30 Under 30: All-Star Alumni list in 2017. She doesn’t have an official page on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Ashley Olsen Is Supporting Twin Sister Mary-Kate Through ”Ugly” Divorce
After news broke that Mary-Kate filed an emergency order to divorce her husband of five years. In May 2012, Olsen began a relationship with Olivier Sarkozy, half brother of former French President Nicolas Sarkozy. In March 2014, photos were published showing Olsen wearing what appeared to be an engagement ring. Olsen and Sarkozy were married on November 27, 2015, at a private residence in New York City. In April of 2020, Olsen filed for a divorce and sought an emergency order to proceed despite delays due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Mary-Kate has left the couple’s Big Apple home to be with Ashley and a group of friends outside the city.
- Being an American fashion designer, businesswoman, author, and former actress and producer.
- For appearing in various television shows with her sister Mary-Kate until 2004.
What is the Birthplace of Ashley Olsen?
Ashley Olsen was born with the birth name of Ashley Fuller Olsen on 13th June 1986. Her birthplace is in Sherman Oaks, California, the USA. She holds an American nationality and her ethnicity is mixed with Norwegian-English-German-Italian-French. Her father”s name is David Olsen (mortgage banker) and her mother”s name is Jarnett Olsen (personal manager); her parents. Along with her twin, Mary-Kate, they have an older brother, Trent Olsen, a younger sister, Elizabeth Olsen (who is also an actress), and younger half-siblings, Taylor and Jake, from their father’s second marriage. There is no much information about her family and her childhood. Her birth sign is Gemini and she is Christain by religion. As per her education, she graduated from the Campbell Hall School, Studio City, California, United States. She attended New York University for a brief period but dropped out later. As of 2019, she celebrated her 33rd birthday.
How Ashley Olsen began her career?
- Nine-month-old Ashley and her twin sister, Mary-Kate made their acting debut on the popular American TV series, “Full House” (1987-1995).
- She played the role of, “Michelle Elizabeth Tanner” in the series.
- In the year 1992, she played the role of “Michelle Elizabeth Tanner” in the “Hangin” With Michelle” episode of the ABC American sitcom titled, “Hangin” with Mr. Cooper”.
- In December 1992, she and her twin sister starred in the Christmas TV film, “To Grandmother”s House We Go” and the film was very successful.
- During 1993, she played the role of “Lynn Farmer/Young Aunt Agatha” in the children”s TV movie titled, “Double, Double, Toil and Trouble”.
- In November 1994, she appeared in the TV movie, “How the West Was Fun”.
- In the year 1994, she starred in the 30-minute video series, “The Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley” along with her twin sister, and the series had a total of eleven episodes.
- In the year 1995, she was seen as “Alyssa Callaway” in the film, “It Takes Two”, which was directed by Andy Tennant, and the film also starred her twin sister, Mary-Kate.
- From the year 1995, she played herself on the DVD series, “You”re Invited to Mary-Kate & Ashley”s Party” which featured her twin sister and had a total of ten episodes.
- In the year 1997, she and her twin sister starred in the “Slime Party” episode of the American television sitcom, “Sister, Sister”.
- During 1998, she appeared as “Emily Tyler” in the DVD comedy film, “Billboard Dad”. Additionally, she along with her twin sister appeared in a single episode of the 1998-1999 season of the American sitcom, “Two of a Kind”. That year she also starred in the TV movie, “Switching Goals”, in which she played the role of “Emma Stanton”.
- During 2000, she appeared in the “Gossip” episode of the American family drama, “7th Heaven”.
- From 2nd June 2001 to 15th August 2001, Ashley starred in the American teen-family sitcom, “So Little Time”.
- In 2002, she starred in the film “Getting There”.
- In the year 2003, she starred in the DVD film, “The Challenge”, which was directed by Craig Shapiro.
- She also portrayed the character of “Future Angel” in the film, “Charlie”s Angels: Full Throttle”.
- In the year 2004, Ashley along with Mary-Kate became a co-president of their company, “Dualstar”.
- Dualstar, which has been in operation since 1993, produces movies, TV shows, magazines, and video games.
- In the year 2007, when Mary-Kate and Ashley were 21, they said that if they got involved in movies together again it would be as producers.
- She made appearances in the films “The Jerk Theory” (2009) and “I’m Still Here” (2010).
- In October 2013, she appeared in the music video for “City of Angels” by Thirty Seconds to Mars.
- Along with her sister, she designed a clothing line for girls aged between 4 and 14.
- The clothing line was available in “Wal-Mart”.
- They also came out with a beauty line, “Mary-Kate and Ashley: Real fashion for real girls”.
- In the year 2004, they made news by signing a pledge to allow all the workers that sew their line of clothing in Bangladesh full maternity leave.
- By 2006, the sisters had created a 7-piece collection that included the T-shirt, a pair of cotton sateen leggings, and a cashmere wool tank dress.
- In 2006, they were selected as the faces of the upscale fashion line Badgley Mischka.
- In the year 2011, the Olsen twins teamed up with TOMS Shoes to design footwear for children without shoes in more than 20 countries worldwide.
- The Olsens released an Elizabeth and James perfume in early 2013.
- Olsens are members of the Council of Fashion Designers of America, CFDA a not-for-profit trade association of over 450 prominent American fashion and accessory designers.
- The Olsens are now the creative directors for the Italian fashion shoe brand “Superga”.
- In the year 2008, along with Mary-Kate, she co-authored the book titled, “Influence”. The content of the book included interviews with many fashion designers who have inspired them.
What Awards and Nominations have achieved by Ashley Olsen?
In October 2012, the Olsens won the WSJ magazine Innovator of The Year Award. She won Best Actress (Schauspielerin) at Bravo Otto Germany, she won Favorite TV Actress for Two of a Kind (1998), Favorite Movie Actress for It Takes Two (1995) at Blimp Award, she won Best Youth Actress in a TV Mini-Series, M.O.W. or Special for Double, Double Toil and Trouble (1993), Exceptional Performance by a Young Actress Under Ten for Full House (1987) at Young Artist Award. Ashley and Mary Kate Olsen nabbed their fifth-ever CFDA Award at tonight”s ceremony at The Brooklyn Museum. The Row designers were awarded the 2019 CFDA Award for Accessory Designer of the Year, an honor bestowed upon the sister designers twice before, once in 2014, and then again in 2018. The Olsens” other two CFDAs were both for Womenswear Designer of the Year, in 2012 and 2015.
How much is Ashley Olsen’s Net Worth?
Ashley Olsen is an American actress, producer, and entrepreneur. As of 2020, she has an estimated net worth of around $250 million and she has earned that sum of money from her professional career. She earned her net worth from a variety of sources, including acting, producing, merchandising, and fashion design. The Olsen twin’s (Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen) fashion empire is worth $1 Billion. In the year 2004, Ashley and her twin sister Mary-Kate paid $7.43 million for a 5,731-square-foot condo at 1 Morton Square but they never actually moved into the five-bedroom apartment. They listed the unit for $12 million in 2007. The home lingered on the market for three years. Later, the full-floor penthouse with a private elevator sold for $7.7 million. She bought a full-floor apartment in Greenwich Village with two bedrooms and two and a half bathrooms for $6.75 million in the year 2016. Her exact salary is under review. Her brand endorsements include Badgley Mischka (with sister Mary-Kate), Got Milk? (with sister Mary-Kate), Mary-Kate and Ashley: Real fashion for real girls. As of now, she is satisfied with her earnings.
Who is Ashley Olsen Dating?
Ashley Olsen is not married yet but she was engaged with Justin Bartha. Currently, she is dating artist Louis Eisner. At present, she is enjoying her life a lot with her boyfriend. The duo is planning to get married soon. She does not have any child at present. Her sexual orientation is straight. RadarOnline reported back in February that the two quietly started dating in 2017 after being just friends for years. Grazia notes they were first seen publicly at the Hammer Museum”s Gala in the Garden in October 2017. They allegedly met through mutual high school friends and have known each other for more than five years. He and Ashley were last out in Pacific Palisades, California, where they were photographed going to see Once Upon a Time in Hollywood on July 29.
Previously, Ashley has dated Columbia University quarterback Matt Kaplan from 2001 to May 2004. They dated for almost three years. After that, she dated American restaurateur, Scott Sartiano from September 2004 to June 2005. She then dated Greg Chait, CEO of Tsubi jeans from September 2005 to January 2007. She also dated former professional road racing cyclist, Lance Armstrong they met Ashley at Rose Bar in Gramercy Park Hotel in October 2007 and started dating her. The evening, the pair met, they made out all night long and some even wondered if she were of legal age. The relationship lasted a few months and they broke in December 2007. After Lance, she started dating actor Justin Bartha in May 2008 after meeting him via a mutual friend. They even engaged on 7th November 2010. This relationship also saw an end in March 2011. She was dating actor Johnny Depp in 2012. She was dating CEO of luxury eyewear brand Oliver Peoples, David Schulte in September 2013. They called it quits in January 2014. Ashley started dating film director, Bennett Miller in January 2014. He is around 20 years her senior. They called it quits in 2015. She was romantically linked with visual artist George Condo in August 2016. He is about 29 years her senior. She was in a relationship with an art dealer, Richard Sachs. In December 2016, they went on a vacation to St. Barts.
How tall is Ashley Olsen?
Ashley Olsen is a very pretty woman. She has got a glowing face with a sweet smile attracting a lot of people towards her. She has a height of 5 feet 3 inches and her weight consist of 52 Kg. She has a body measurement of 34-24-35 inches (breast-waist-hip). Her hair color is blonde and her eye color is green. Her dress size is 4 (US) and her shoe size is 6 (US). Ashley Olsen has been diagnosed with Lyme disease. She is said to be battling the debilitating bacterial illness, which is caused by tick bites and causes pain in the sufferer’s skin and joints and problems with the heart and nervous system, due to bites she received from the parasitic arachnids several years ago. A source close to the actress told America’s OK! magazine: “She’s really sick. It’s gotten worse. She was diagnosed in the very late stages so early detection measures weren’t options for her. She’s really going through it.”
Did You Know?
- Ashley’s parents divorced in 1995.
- Mary-Kate is 2 minutes younger than Ashley. They are fraternal twins.
- She started her acting career when she was nine months old.
- She is also the co-author of the book Influence along with her twin sister Mary-Kate.
- She had her first on-screen kiss in “Passport to Paris”.