How do I delete my Call of Duty Mobile account?
To delete your Call of Duty: Mobile guest account, go to Settings on your device. Then, navigate to App Management and click Call of Duty: Mobile in the list. Tap on the Storage Usage option, and finally, click on Clear Data to erase the data and delete your Guest account.
How do I unlink a COD account from my call of duty phone?
To unlink your Activision account follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Activision account.
- In the ACCOUNT LINKING section, find the account you wish to unlink and select UNLINK.
- Check the confirmation box and select CONTINUE.
How do I change my cod account on mobile?
How To Change Your Call of Duty Mobile Facebook Account
- To change your Facebook account, start in Facebook.
- Find the Apps & Websites option.
- Select Call of Duty Mobile and tap remove.
- Confirm you want to remove your account, & delete any related data.
- Log out of Facebook.
- Change your Facebook account in Call of Duty Mobile.
How do I recover my Call of Duty Mobile Guest account?
You can’t. That’s why it is called a guest account. It simply stores everything on your phone rather than linking it with your FB account. So once you delete the game or delete the data from settings, you can never get it back.
Why can’t I log into my cod mobile account?
You may try closing the app completely first, and then open it again and try to log back in. Double-check your username and password, or if you want, you can reset your password just to make sure.
How do I log out of Call of Duty Mobile?
How to log out of COD Mobile
- Launch COD Mobile and go to Settings.
- Click on Others.
- At the bottom right corner you will see a logout button.
- Once you click on it, an attention banner will pop out.
- Just click on OK and you will successfully logout of COD Mobile.
How do I change my Google account on Call of Duty Mobile?
You can also do this via a browser. Once unlinked, you should get a new google play sign in popup next time you start CoD. If not, head into your Guest account, then Settings then tap the top right Google icon and now it should let you sign in and link to a new Google account.
How do I unlink a game from my Google account?
Learn how to remove a game’s access to your Google Account.
Delete your Play Games profile and all Play Games data
- Go to Delete a Google Service.
- Click Play Games.
- Read the message and confirm by checking Required.
- Click Delete Play Games.
How do you sign into your Google account on Call of Duty Mobile?
Click on guest. Let it open google play services page where you can select the account. Select the account with which you have your CODM progress saved. That’s it.
How do I unlink my cod mobile from my Google account?
Select Connected accounts, Linked accounts, or Apps. This may be in the Google app’s Settings section. Find the third-party account that you want to unlink from your Google Account. Next to the third-party account you want to unlink, select Remove or Unlink.
How do I stop auto login on cod mobile?
Tap on the hamburger icon at the top right corner and select Settings. Next, select the Legal and Privacy settings at the end of the bar. Finally, tap on the Logout option at the bottom right corner of the screen. Select Ok to confirm that you want to logout of COD mobile.
How do I link my warzone to my mobile?
How do you claim a Warzone coin?
- Step 1: First link your Call of Duty account in COD mobile.
- Step 2: Download the Call of Duty Warzone on PlayStation, Xbox One, or PC.
- Step 3: Log in to Call Of Duty Warzone with COD mobile account.
- Step 4: Claim the Warzone coin to unlock characters.