How do you restart Animal Crossing Island?
How to Restart Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Go to the Switch Home Screen. First, press the Home Button on the Switch to go Home.
- Select System Settings.
- Go to Data Management.
- Choose Delete Save Data.
- Select Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
- Select Delete All Save Data for this Software.
- Start the Game.
How do you start a new island in Animal Crossing?
How to restart an island in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Opening Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
- Press Minus to open the menu.
- Press Minus a second time to open the Save Data menu.
- Highlight “Delete Resident Registration.”
- Press A and confirm the deletion.
Can I start over in Animal Crossing?
After you’ve finished the first day on your island, the only way to start over is to delete your Animal Crossing: New Horizons save data. To delete your Animal Crossing: New Horizons save data, follow these steps: Select System Settings from the Switch Home Menu.
How do I delete my Animal Crossing save?
If you want to completely erase your Animal Crossing: New Leaf save file, simply follow these steps: Launch Animal Crossing: New Leaf from the Nintendo 3DS home menu. Right after the Nintendo 3DS logo loading screen, press and hold the “A,” “B,” “X” and “Y” buttons. Select “Yes” when prompted to delete your save file.